Car rental - Gdansk Rebiechowo airport
Gdansk Lech Walesa Airport, until recently called Gdansk Rebiechowo, is the third airport in Poland in terms of the number of passengers generated annually, just after Warsaw's Okêcie and Krakow's Balice. It is located 10 km from the center in Gdansk's Matarnia district, near the Tri-City ring road. From here it is equally close to Sopot, not much further to Gdynia (23 km).
Gdansk, along with the entire Tri-City agglomeration, is a vibrant cultural, scientific and economic center, which attracts millions of tourists from Poland and abroad, as well as businessmen and entrepreneurs locating their companies on the coast. All of them need to move efficiently and comfortably on a smaller or larger scale.
Kaizen Rent Gdansk airport - car rental from many segments
To meet these expectations comes car rental airport Gdansk, under the banner of Kaizen Rent (210a Juliusz Słowackiego Street). Knowing the needs and requirements of both private and business customers, we have prepared a wide range of car rentals. Airport Gdansk offers rental for days, weeks or months, with the possibility of extension, free reservation and cancellation (up to 24 hours before vehicle pick-up) and the option to go outside the country.
Kaizen Rent Gdansk airport - car rental from many segments.
The choice of car class is left to you, but you can always count on the assistance of staff at the stationary branch and on the hotline. Travelling alone in an urban area, bet on a small and economical B-class car, such as the popular Toyota Yaris or Kia Rio, for a larger group of people a Renault Clio Wagon will be more comfortable. For longer routes for the whole family, we recommend the Lexus NX with hybrid drive and automatic transmission, and the Mazda 6, D+ class with automatic transmission and spacious interior - we recommend as a business car for rent, for drivers who expect a high level of driving comfort.
Car rental Gdansk airport - we are here for your convenience
The office of our car rental company Gdansk airport is located at the terminal in the departures area (after exiting the arrivals area, head right to the end of the terminal), on the left side just next to the "So! Coffee." There you will make reservations, pick up, as well as return the car, even outside the branch's business hours.
- Reservation - is possible from anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - it is done through our website: www.kaizenrent.pl, by email: [email protected] or by phone: +48 76 727 99 99.
- Release of the car - we start at the office. There, our representative will complete the formalities and then hand over the keys to the car parked in the parking lot right next to the terminal, in a specially designated rent a car zone with marked parking spaces. Be ready to be asked for your ID, driver's license and payment card to secure the deposit.
- Return the car - Gdansk airport car rental company uses a simple solution to return the keys in the form of a box. This is a small box with the Kaizen Rent logo, placed on the door of the branch. In it, we leave the keys, vehicle documents and a parking ticket, collected at the entrance to the airport. The car itself is left in the P2 parking lot.
Kaizen Rent - Car Rental Gdansk has another branch in a very convenient location if you want to rent a car in person. Our address is 16 Spadochroniarzy Street, 800-298 Gdansk.
Safety, comfort, security - benefits of car rental at Gdansk airport
A considerable convenience for customers using the services of Kaizen Rent car rental Gdansk airport is the option to return the car in another location (payable PLN 150), such as Szczecin. You can also arrange to return it to another location (payable additionally PLN 50 - within the city of the branch, PLN 50 + PLN 1 per 1 km - calculated one way outside the city limits of the branch). Also, standard at Kaizen Rent are simple procedures, cashless payments, minimum paperwork and clear electronic contracts.
Safety, convenience and full protection are synonymous with a successful trip. These are also priorities for Kaizen Rent. With car rental airport Gdansk every trip is pleasant. With a new, clean and air-conditioned car, with a full tank and an unlimited range of kilometers, you will get to wherever something interesting is happening at the moment.... Whether it's a song festival in Sopot, "Baltic Sail" sailing ship rally or AMBERIF amber fair, or a film festival in Gdynia - with Kaizen Rent you're always on your way!
Car rental Gdansk airport - here the sightseeing begins
Traveling around Poland can be done in many different ways, and combining flights and sightseeing by car is one of the more popular ones. If you want to plan a comfortable tour of the very north of the country - book a flight and then a car. Kaizen Rent car rental Gdansk airport is a hassle-free rental right after you land at your destination. So what to visit in the Gdansk Rêbiechowo area? The attractions are many!
From the airport to the Volkswagen Museum
- Gdansk Rębiechowo - Volkswagen Museum in Pêpowo - Kashubian Landscape Park Kartuzy - Museum of the National Anthem in Babin - Gdansk is the route for about 130 km round trip. Car rental Gdansk airport makes it so that you do not have to take a single break in your planned trip, because you can pick up the car from the airport itself.
Route of Interesting Museums
- Gdansk Rębiechowo - Faktoria in Pruszcz Gdanski - Mini zoo Animals by the Potok Zukczyn - Malbork Castle - Dinosaur and Dragon Park in Malbork - Gdansk is a route of about 160 km in both directions. Here you will find attractions for both young and old.
Farthest northeast and back
- Gdansk Rębiechowo - Bird Paradise Nature Reserve - Stutthof Museum in Sztutowo - Kąty Rybackie - Vistula Spit Canal Viewpoint - Vistula Spit Beech Nature Reserve - Gdansk is a route of about 200 km round trip. It is worth dividing the trip into two days with an overnight stay, e.g. in Kąty Rybackie, to fully enjoy the charm of the region and the magnificent Nature Reserve of the Vistula Spit.
In the Footsteps of Automotive and Military Museums
- Gdansk Rębiechowo - Gdynia Automotive Museum - Armored Museum in Klanin - Museum of Military Technology in Dąbrówka - Pełcznica Nature Reserve - Kamień Swimming Pool - Gdansk is a route of about 180 km round trip. Fans of automotive museums will be delighted with this route, and if the weather is suitable, you can also enjoy the bathing area in Kamień.
Kaizen Rent rental Gdansk airport gives you a convenient option to plan your route directly from the parking lot of the airport itself. Take advantage of it!
Rental of cars and vans
Choose the car you are interested in: Passenger, commercial, manual or automatic. A wide selection of models in classes:
B, C, D, SUV, R, M, N
Why our clients recommend us
Recommended. I am satisfied with the car and all the service :)April 2022Cytryna Hardcore
Great contact, both with the phone service, as well as directly with the drivers. The car I received was almost new, 9k km mileage, clean, undamaged. I recommendFebruary 2022uzytkownik gugla
Recommended. Everything according to the offer and at a professional level.January 2022Arek Czajkowski
I will remember very fondly, I propose a raise for driver Kacper, because he totally deserved it!!!January 2022Monika Zębala
Bardzo jestem zadowolony z waszych usług polecam firmę Kaizen Rent 🙂 dziękujęMaj 2023Grzegorz Pochylski
Bardzo polecam tą wyporzyczalnie bardzo rzetelna firma i miła obsługaMaj 2023artur solarek
Punktualna dostawa i zwrot auta. Auto czyste i nowe. PolecamKwiecień 2023Małgorzata Adamelak
Frequently asked questions about car rental at Gdansk airport
Can I return a dirty car at Gdansk airport?
Handing over an untidy or unrefueled car at Gdansk airport is a possible situation, but not a standard one. At Kaizen Rent, we are prepared for such situations when you don't have time to take care of things such as vehicle cosmetics. These are exceptions that are governed by the contract or terms and conditions. For example, additional services such as washing or final fueling have been purchased, or the Comfort Package has been purchased. In other situations, we adhere to the principle that we pick up the vehicle in the same condition as it was given to the renter.
Can I attach a trailer to a rented vehicle?
The cars that make up the Kaizen Rent fleet do not have tow hooks. However, we do offer small and larger vans such as the Toyota Hilux, Ford Transit and Citroën Jumper.