Car rental - Koszalin
Koszalin - is a green city and environmentally friendly municipality. Koszalin is especially known for its beautiful parks and clean water. In total, there are more than 40 walking and recreational places in the city (including 5 parks and 2 green areas listed in the register of monuments and 2 nature reserves). All users of bicycles will feel perfectly at home in Koszalin - they have more than 70 km of bicycle paths at their disposal. For those who like to travel more comfortably, we invite you to rent a car at Koszalin Kaizen Rent, located at 36 Gnieźnieńska Street, 75-900 Koszalin.
Car Rental Koszalin - explore the city and its surroundings!
If you are in Pomerania, you simply must hook up with Koszalin! Close to the sea, close to Mielno — Koszalin is a great starting point for those who want to explore more and feel more than just the coastal climate of the region. Kaizen Rent — car rental Koszalin will make it easy for you to plan an optimal route with many interesting attractions along the way.
Koszalin from the urban side
- Historic defensive walls, Miller's Palace and Mill from the 19th century, Castle Church,
- Hangman's House, Park of the Pomeranian Dukes, J.I. Paderewski Amphitheater,
- Neo-Gothic Main Post Office, St. Gertrude's Chapel, St. Joseph's Church,
- City Hall, Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Underground of the old brewery,
- Water Park, Koszalin Narrow Gauge Railway, Water Valley, Astronomical Observatory.
Variety on the route
- Koszalin - Jamneńska Homestead - Educational Path over Jamne - Eastern Bunker Mielno - Promenade of Friendship - 16th Meridian - Lighthouse in Gaski - Koszalin is a route for about 70 km round trip. You will visit the Jamno settlement, see exactly where the meridian runs, and stroll along the beautiful promenade.
Ruins of a match factory, Hobbitowo and monuments
- Koszalin - Chelmska Mountain - Canyon - Match Factory - Iwięcino - Sierakowo Sławieńskie - Koszalin is a route of about 80 km round trip. You will juxtapose old monuments with a charming Hobbit village and the ruins of a match factory. The route is full of attractions, both for young and old.
An attraction-rich trip to Slupsk
- Koszalin - Dobrzyca - Botanical Garden in Niegoszcz - Osieki - Malechowo - Slawno - Slupsk - Koszalin is a route of about 200 km round trip. You can spread it out over two days to explore all the planned attractions in peace. Before you get to Slupsk, on the way you will visit the beautiful gardens in Dobrzyca, the Botanical Garden, monuments in Osieki and Slawno, a private open-air museum of militaria in Malechowo.
Car rental Koszalin - reliable cars at Kaizen Rent
Car rental Koszalin has new cars for rent in the most sought-after segments and classes. Depending on your needs and preferences, you can choose a small city car, a family and spacious Wagon or your favorite SUV. We also offer the possibility of renting minibuses and vans. The latter are mainly used by Koszalin and nearby companies. Resident, tourist or businessman - there is something for everyone here.
All cars offered by Koszalin Car Rental have 24-hour assistance, and their reservation is free of charge. You won't pay anything for cancelling the reservation if you inform us about the cancellation at least 24 hours before the agreed date of car pick-up. When you rent a car in Koszalin, you get a car that is clean, fully fueled and with no mileage limit restrictions. Fill out the online form available on our website or call us - we will help you select an offer tailored to your needs.
Koszalin car rental - you will deal with formalities in a sec
Do you want to pick up a car from our point in Koszalin? We will arrange for you to pick up your car as soon as possible. Koszalin - Kaizen Rent car rental also gives you the opportunity to pick up the car from any given address and return it in a completely different city.
Car rental is a simple and clear procedure that you will go through with us. To rent a car you will need an ID card, a driver's license and a credit card, on which we can make a locking deposit. Kaizen Rent car rental Koszalin is clear and simple rules, which we always explain step by step.
Car rental Koszalin - rent a car for a day, a week or a year!
Car rental Koszalin gives you the opportunity to rent a car for a day, a week or exactly as much as you need. You rent each car without mileage limit, with free reservation. Most of the cars we are able to provide on the spot, and if you have special requirements for the car, we will try to meet them as soon as possible. Koszalin car rental is the comfort of travel in Poland and Europe - go where you want, remembering only that you need to purchase an additional permit.
Car Rental Koszalin is located at 20 Gnieźnieńska Street, and quite close, less than 2 km away, you will find the Studio in Kretomino, where you can plan an overnight stay en route from Koszalin.
Take a rest in Koszalin and move on with us!
Rental of cars and vans
Choose the car you are interested in: Passenger, commercial, manual or automatic. A wide selection of models in classes:
B, C, D, SUV, R, M, N
Why our clients recommend us
Hassle-free transfer and return of the vehicle, clear rules, friendly service. Twice Kaizen provided me with replacement cars as part of the assistance service, both times without reservation.1 March 2022Zadowolony klient
Service very good recommend1 March 2022Gora Malgorzata
The whole process was exemplary. The only minus is terribly uncomfortable seats in the car for the upper class, but this is a subjective feeling. I recommend10 February 2022ZUZIAK MARCIN
High personal culture, by the company's employees for consumers, loyalty and friendly assistance10 February 2022Dabrowski Zdzislaw
Całkiem fajne świeże auta,z małą ilością oznaczeń wypożyczalni, niestety słabo oznaczona lokalizacją oddziału w Koszalin (parking) co utrudnia zwrotstyczeń 2023Emil Ryk
11 luty 2023GREGORY MC.GREGOR
30 styczeń 2023Kuba Łyjak
Frequently asked questions about car rental in Koszalin
How, where, and when to return a car that I use under Third Party Insurance/ASSISTANCE?
If you use a car under Third Party Insurance or Assistance, you do not need to contact your insurer. Our consultant will contact you in advance to discuss the details of the return.
Can I rent a car for a few hours at Kaizen Rent Koszalin?
Kaizen Rent's offer is a short-to-medium-term vehicle rental. In other words, we rent cars to both individuals and companies for days and months. The shortest rental time is one day - 24h.