Car rental - Plock
Plock is a city perhaps best known for being home to a refinery. Situated in the central part of the town, it is also known for its historical roots, a market square with colorful tenement houses or the longest river pier in Poland. Plock's high tourist value is also influenced by the high bank of the Vistula River. From this place called Ostrow Tumski, there is an amazing view of both the city and the river.
Picturesque Plock is not only about historic building facades and the city's picturesque location. Those who have already been here know that the Mazovian province has many interesting attractions to explore. Kaizen Rent - car rental Plock is the perfect solution if you want to visit the region with your family or on your own, but want to do it on your own terms. Check out what to visit in Plock and the interesting attractions in the area!
Plock from the side of the city
- Tum Hill, Dominican Hill, Church on Górki,
- Park za Tumem, Park on Zduny, Sobótka Reservoir,
- Książęcy Square, illuminated monuments, Amphitheater, historic bridge named after Marszałek Piłsudski Legions,
- Old Market Square, Cathedral Basilica, Malachowianka,
- Płock zoo, Granary, Mazovian Museum,
- Brick Gothic Route, Chopin Route, cruises on the Vistula River.
Horseback riding and nature walks
- Plock - the State Stallion Stud in Lancek - the Skrwa Lewa Valley - the Chojnowskie Forests - the Gostynin-Wloclawek Landscape Park - Plock is a route of about 115 km in both directions. Horseback rides are fun for young and old, exactly like walks in the magnificent Landscape Park.
Visit the open-air museum and Nature Reserve on the island
- Plock - Former Manor House of the Turski family - Castle Mountain - Sukhodol Marina - Antonińska Kepa Nature Reserve - Vistula River Settlement Open-Air Museum - Plock is a route of about 100 km in both directions. During this trip you will visit the open-air museum, but you will also relax while strolling on the Antonińska Kepa, which you will reach by a river road.
Combine learning history with relaxation in nature
- Plock - The open-air museum of the Mazovian Village Museum in Sierpc - The ravine near Siecienie - The brine graduation tower in Plock - Plock is a route of about 100 km round trip. You'll visit an open-air museum, a picturesque gorge and the Plock brine graduation tower for a good end to the day.
Car rental Plock provides you with independent mobility both day and night, so you can see Plock at any time of the day or night.
Car rental Plock - we are at your fingertips
Kaizen Rent - car rental Plock is a service directed to both individual customers and companies. You can rent a car with us for one day, several months, or for a whole year. We try to adjust the offer so that it meets your individual needs. With us, you can rent a car for a day trip, vacation with your family or gain the comfort of a replacement car when your four wheels are under repair.
Car rental Plock, Kaizen Rent - is located in the parking lot, at 62 A, Armii Krajowej Avenue, 09-410 Plock, in a well-connected area. Convenient access and reservation is often the basis for a comfortable car rental. Car Rental Plock has the option of renting cars on-site, by phone at +48 76 727 99 99 (24h/7) or online at https://kaizenrent.pl/en It all depends on the individual preferences of the renter.
Car rental Plock Kaizen Rent is not only free reservation or cancellation. It's also the comfort of renting a car in Plock, where you get a vehicle ready to travel: clean, fully fueled and with no mileage limit. Driving such a car is pure pleasure.
Car rental Plock flexible offer and comfortable fleet of vehicles
Car Rental Plock is used by both local entrepreneurs and residents, as well as tourists coming here. Car Rental Plock includes rental of cars, buses and vans.
We know how important it is to choose the right vehicle model, so in our offer you will find the latest cars in all classes currently available on the market. For example, you can choose from small, but roomy B-class vehicles (Hyundai I20, Toyota Yaris), luxurious and exclusive cars from D and C classes (Kia Sportage, Ford Kuga) or practical transport cars from M and N classes (Renault Express Van, Ford Transit).
Car rental Plock gives you the opportunity to choose the right model in basic or extended version, with an additional insurance package or, for example, with a child seat or chains in the equipment.
Everyone using car rental Plock, under the brand Kaizen Rent will find something for themselves. You are welcome!
Rental of cars and vans
Choose the car you are interested in: Passenger, commercial, manual or automatic. A wide selection of models in classes:
B, C, D, SUV, R, M, N
Why our clients recommend us
Super service and speed of delivery1 March 2022Magda
I am satisfied with the cooperation with the company. The delivery of the replacement car and its return went smoothly.1 March 2022ADAM
The vehicle was delivered to the indicated place, and received. Service without comments.1 March 2022Baranowski Dariusz
A company worth recommending
Great, efficient contact.
I heartily recommend.1 March 2022Gali ska Dorota
I recommend, the only downside is that you have to wait a long time on the hotline before anyone answers11 February 2023Łukasz Perdyjon
All in the best order, highly recommended!December 2022Marcin Smolinski
Super service, great car, everything on time.January 2024Aleksandra Jachonowska
Frequently asked questions about car rental in Plock
Can I transport animals in a rented car, for example: dog, cat?
According to the rules and regulations, rented cars in Kaizen Rent Plock cannot carry animals, including our beloved pets like dogs and cats.
What about seasonal tire changes? Does that remain the responsibility of the renter?
Most of our cars at Kaizen Rent Plock are equipped with multi-season tires. These are tires on which you can drive safely all year round. We regularly check the tread depth. If you observe tire damage or tread wear, we replace the tire immediately. However, when you yourself notice a disturbing change on the tire, contact us by calling the hotline or directly to the technical department. We will immediately take care of its repair.
In cars running on seasonal tires, replacement is done twice a year. In spring and in Autumn.