Car Rental - Bialystok
Bialystok Town Hall, Branicki Palace, herringbone and bison are the most recognizable symbols of Bialystok and Podlasie. This winter capital of Poland has a lot to offer tourists as well as business. So it's no wonder that when a family trip or business trip is getting ready, it's worth taking care of the means of transportation. A favorable solution is to rent a car in Bialystok from Kazein Rent branch.
Car rental Bialystok - these routes you can not miss
Bialystok is a city that seems inconspicuous, but it is planted in the region of the Green Lungs of Poland, which favors all kinds of tours and excursions in the area! Car rental Bialystok is a great idea if you are here as a tourist, want to explore the area and like to have the freedom to go wherever you dream.
Bialystok for a pleasant walk:
- Baroque Branicki Palace, Minor Basilica of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary,
- Kosciuszko Square, Town Hall, Monument on the Hay Market,
- Podlaskie Museum in Bialystok, Lubomirski Palace,
- City Planty, colorful murals throughout the city,
- Podlasie Opera and Philharmonic, Bialystok Puppet Theater,
- Dojlidy Beach and Dojlidzkie Ponds.
Tour of beautiful castles and tasting of Korycin cheese
- Bialystok - Tykocin Castle - Knyszyn Castle - Korycin is a route of about 110 km round trip. You will visit two magnificent castles in the area, and at the end of the day you will end up in the town where one of the most delicious Polish cheeses comes from!
From the spa in Suprasl to the green hills in Krynki
- Bialystok - Suprasl - View Tower on Kopna Mountain - Kruszyniany - Krynki - Bialystok is a route of about 130 km round trip. Start your sightseeing from the spa town of Suprasl, undertake a climb to Kopna Gora, and later rest in Kruszyniany - a village with a Tartar character, and in green, beautiful Krynki.
On the trail of Orthodox churches and beautiful shutters
- Bialystok - Soce - Puchły - Trześcianka - Rudnia - Yalowka - Bialystok is a route of about 150 km round trip. In order to have a good rest and sink into the green landscapes of Bialystok, we recommend planning a route with an overnight stay, for example, near Rudnia. Soce, Puchły and Trześcianka are villages with beautiful Orthodox churches and regional painted shutters. In Yalowka you'll find the amazing ruins of a neo-Gothic-style church, while Rudnia is a combination of forest, beach and lake, a dream destination.
Car rental Bialystok Kaizen Rent is the comfort of choice.
Car Rental Bialystok has all classes of cars, from small compact cars, family cars and SUVs, to buses or vans. There is something for everyone here.
We know that everyone needs a different car, which is why we provide a wide range of choices among car models with different parameters. Car rental Bialystok offers agile, small B-class cars, such as Renault Clio, Nissan Micra, more luxurious models from C and D classes (Seat Leon, Toyota Corolla), comfortable SUVs such as Ford Kuga, Hyundai Tucson, as well as small vans from R, M, N, T classes.
Car rental Bialystok - important information
Are you looking for a car for short-term rental? Or are you interested in renting cars for a longer period of time for your employees? Car Rental Bialystok is the answer to any of these needs! You can find us at 59 Gajowa Street, 15-794 Bialystok. We are waiting for you!
Renting a car in Bialystok, it is best to make in advance by phone or through the website, and pick up at the branch, anywhere in the city of Bialystok or in one of the surrounding towns or villages. We will ensure the substitution or pick-up of the car exactly at the place indicated by you.
Car rental Bialystok Kaizen Rent offers a number of benefits:
- free reservation, without the need to provide card details,
- free cancellation up to 24 hours before pickup,
- no mileage limit,
- clean cars and fully fueled,
- possibility to go abroad (with prior permission).
Bialystok car rental - how to do it efficiently and quickly
All cars offered by Bialystok Car Rental are new, with a variety of equipment (manual or automatic transmission) and guaranteed protection of the Assistance 24h package. You can book the car of your choice directly through the form on our website, and we will take care of the rest. If it's more convenient for you, you can call our hotline or show up at the car rental Bialystok in person.
The reservation you make is completely free of charge, just as it is free to cancel it up to 24 h before picking up the car. Bialystok car rental can be your pick-up point, but you can also arrange with us any other point convenient for you.
Plan your route with Kaizen Rent to make it as convenient as possible for you!
Rental of cars and vans
Choose the car you are interested in: Passenger, commercial, manual or automatic. A wide selection of models in classes:
B, C, D, SUV, R, M, N
Why our clients recommend us
Recommendable company auto delivered on time full professionalism on their part, the driver delivering me a replacement car nice and smiling.....March 2022Lukasz Lapinski
Highly recommend! Great serviceJune 2022Justyna Dmitruk
Professional service, fast and efficient.March 2022Piotr D
Everything ok.February 2022Tomek Kropiewnicki
Polecam . Auto zasteocze z OC sprawcy, czysciutkie, dużo lepsze niż moje auto aż nie chciało się oddawać 🙂 formalności rowozbiez przebiegły sprawnie. Profeska 👍8 styczeń 2023Kasia Jot
Polecam wszystkim wypożyczalnie Kaizen, korzystałam z usług w ramach auta zastępczego na czas likwidacji szkody, miła i rzeczowa obsługa, samochód podstawiony na czas, nowy, czysty, zero problemów, jeżeli kiedykolwiek będę musiała skorzystać z wypożyczalni to wybór będzie jeden, dziękuję :)8 grudzień 2022Katarzyna Korolczuk
Frequently asked questions about car rental in Bialystok
What if I damage the vehicle during use?
Any damage to the vehicle must be reported to Kaizen Rent's Technical Department. A service employee waiting at +48 76 749 99 40 will assess the situation and order further proceedings. He may also decide to provide a replacement car.
How long does it take to file a claim?
Do not delay in filing a claim. It is best to report it immediately after the incident occurred. If the complaint concerns, for example, the return of a rented vehicle at which you were not present, you have 3 working days from the date of receipt of the protocol to report your concerns.