Car rental - Warsaw
Every year, Warsaw attracts millions of investors who build factories, set up start-ups, rent office space... And a second or even more tourists hungry for the experience that only a European capital can offer. Sightseeing from an iconic cucumber, strolling with Chopin's music in the background, nightly laser shows in the fountain park, or searching for old neon signs or thoroughly contemporary murals - the trendiest thing is to explore the Warsaw metropolis on your own. Kaizen Rent car rental Warsaw will make admiring the capital even easier and more comfortable.
Three Warsaw car rental locations for your convenience!
Our car, van and minibus rental company is located on the edge of Mokotow, at Postępu 2 Street in Warsaw. Thanks to this location, it is close to us from both Sluzewiec and Ursynów. Kaizen Rent's second branch is located in Poland's largest airport, the Fryderyk Chopin Airport. You can find us at the address: Żwirki i Wigury 1. You can also rent a car directly at Warsaw Modlin Airport, at Generała Wiktora Thommée 1a, 05-102 Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki.
Are you betting on 100% mobility? You can rent a car in the short and medium term electronically, on the website, by e-mail and by phone +48 76 727 99 99. The Customer Service hotline operates 24/7.
Car rental Warsaw - where to go in the area?
Sightseeing in Warsaw can be fascinating and full of various attractions. Check out what we recommend in Warsaw itself, but also in the vicinity of the capital. Kaizen Rent - car rental Warsaw will make it easier for you to plan a day trip, a quiet weekend in the area or a longer vacation!
What to visit in the city
- Palace of Culture and Science, Royal Castle, Sigismund's Column, Royal Baths,
- Old Town, Kozia Street, Bridge of Sighs, Museum of Caricature,
- POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews, Warsaw Uprising Museum,
- Copernicus Science Center, Multimedia Fountain Park,
- Saski Garden, Pole Mokotowskie, Warsaw Mermaid Monuments.
Tour for fans of beautiful ruins
- Warsaw - Nowa Wieś - Liw - Sowia Gora - Warsaw is a route of about 190 km in both directions. This route will take you from the ruins of the Renaissance manor house in Nowa Wieś, through the well-preserved ruins of the defensive fortifications in Liw. And the whole trip will end with a spectacular view from the observation tower, from which you will see, among other things, vast forests and the Liwiec River valley.
A trip to the magnificent Seroczynski Nature Reserve
- Warsaw - Dąbrowy Seroczyńskie Nature Reserve - Warsaw is a route of about 180 km in both directions. In the Seroczynski Forest you will breathe among the greenery and see many beautiful oak trees, as they dominate the local reserve.
On the trail of the Świdermajers in Otwock
- Warsaw - Otwock - Zofiówka - Warsaw is a route of about 60 km in both directions. It is worth reserving a few hours to visit Otwock - a spa town located in the beautiful scenery of the Mazovian Landscape Park - in order to gaze at the architectural gems, the so-called Świdermajers. The ruins of Zofiówka are located nearby, so it's worth driving up to them as well.
Grodzisk Mazowiecki sightseeing route and a visit to green Zyrardow
- Warsaw - Grodzisk Mazowiecki - Zyrardow - Warsaw is a route of about 110 km in both directions. Grodzisk is famous for its medieval Slavic stronghold and many monuments throughout the city. Zyrardow, on the other hand, is a city-park that you must see with your own eyes!
Car rental Warsaw - choose a car model and we will take care of the rest
Renting a car in Warsaw for days is an ideal option during a business visit to the Polish capital. After all, you can also explore Warsaw on occasion, from the window of a comfortable, air-conditioned car. And if you want to extend your exploration of the capital to the entire Mazovia region? Visit the bison in Kampinos National Park or penetrate the meanders of the Vistula River? Car rental Warsaw will make you independent in your travels.
Once you've decided on mobility, still choose the comfort of your trip. Whether in a prestigious limousine for trade shows and conferences or an off-road SUV to explore the wilderness of Mazovia - with Kaizen Rent car rental Warsaw is trivial.
Kaizen Rent - car rental Warsaw is the place where we have to offer many interesting car models in all classes available on the market. Comfortable and small B class cars, such as Suzuki Swift, Nissan Micra, larger and more luxurious D and C class cars, such as Toyota Avensis, Seat Leon, as well as packed and comfortable SUVs (such as Ford Kuga), are just a good start of what car rental Warsaw offers. Choose a model that suits your criteria, send us an application form, and we'll take care of the rest!
Car rental Warsaw - simply and conveniently with Kaizen Rent
If you are interested in car rental - Warsaw for a short period of time, i.e. for days or months, then our cars are available for you right away. However, if you need to rent a car or cars for a year, or longer, then we provide you with a customized vehicle configuration. While you wait, we will make available a car in the same class from our fleet.
Car Rental Warsaw provides each customer with a free reservation. Also, its cancellation is free of charge 24 hours before picking up the vehicle. A clean and fully fueled car and no mileage limit are undeniable advantages of a comfortable trip and Kaizen Rent car rental Warsaw standards. And if you are traveling in a group or duo, you may be interested in car rental Warsaw with the service of an additional driver for only PLN 20. Car rental Warsaw is a guarantee of safety - our cars are new, covered by Assistance 24h care, with rich equipment, tailored to your preferences.
Kazien Rent - we wish you a wide road.
Rental of cars and vans
Choose the car you are interested in: Passenger, commercial, manual or automatic. A wide selection of models in classes:
B, C, D, SUV, R, M, N
Why our clients recommend us
I got the car from the third-party liability for the duration of the repair. Contact is very good, both with the office and with the drivers responsible for placing and receiving the replacement car. The car was clean, refueled and in showroom condition. Completion of formalities at the place of transfer of the car kept to a minimum and everything electronic. If I ever need to rent a car privately, I will definitely direct my first steps to this rental company. I sincerely recommend.March 2022Marcin Bielecki
I was more than a month user of a replacement car. From the very beginning, everything went perfectly. New, clean car delivered punctually to the indicated address, all formalities quickly and without problems. Return of the car took place at the indicated place at a convenient time for me. With a clear conscience, I recommend the company!April 2022Piotr Kilis
Great service in every way - from the call to customer service, to the driver dropping off and picking up the car, and also the rental car extra....segment D, a three-month-old Kia Sportage, smelled new. I sincerely recommend :)February 2022Jazzman
Good rental conditions and hassle-free service. Big plus that they substituted the car at my home and so things worked out for me that I had to pass in another city, which was no problem at all. I recommend 👍March 2022Ewelina Klimko
Frequently asked questions about car rental in Warsaw
How do I book a car rental with Kaizen Rent Warsaw?
At Kaizen Rent in Warsaw you can rent a car whenever and however you want 24/7, thanks to four active booking channels:
What should I do in case of damage caused through no fault of my own?
In such a situation, you have two choices.
- You can handle the matter yourself or call the police to the scene, in which case the officers will complete the necessary documents and make a service note. It will be important for us to know from which police station the patrol came.
- If you decide to handle the case yourself, you will need a statement from the perpetrator with a description of the incident, his policy number and the perpetrator's driver's license.