Car rental - Krakow
Krakow is among the most attractive Polish cities, which constantly attracts crowds of tourists not only from Poland, but also from all over the world. Both the former capital of Poland and its surrounding areas are a real feast for the senses of the greatest globetrotters. The senses can also be awakened by a car trip through the green regions of Malopolska, which will allow, at least for a moment, to get away from the hustle and noise of the big city. What is worth seeing?
Car rental - Krakow. The 5 most recommended routes!
There are plenty of attractions to be found in Krakow itself. The highest rated are:
City of Krakow
- Wawel Royal Castle and Wawel Cathedral
- Market Square, St. Mary's Basilica and Cloth Hall
- Oskar Schindler's Emalia Factory
- Krak Mound, Jordan Park, Botanical Garden, or Planty Park
- For children, we recommend, Water Park, Polish Aviation Museum, or Lem's Experiment Garden
Krakow - Siewierz - Koniecpol - Olkusz - Krakow
- A proposal for a two-day tour by car (about 333 km) in the vicinity of Cracow. A tour of the castles of Krakow-Czestochowa Jurassic Park, known as the "Eagles' Nests".
Kraków - Skawina - Oświęcim - Alwernia - Kraków
- A short, but full of attractions, proposal for a car tour around Krakow (about 150 km). The route runs along the lower Vistula River and abounds in many interesting places worth visiting.
Kraków – Ojców – Krzeszowice – Kraków
- The route for about 130 km running through the southern part of Krakow-Czestochowa Upland full of deep ravine valleys with slopes covered with limestone rocks of amazing shapes.
Krakow - Wieliczka - Nowy Wisnicz - Niepołomice - Krakow
- Tour in the footsteps of salt (about 140 km). The route goes through towns and monuments famous for salt mining in Malopolska.
Car rental Krakow - a tailored offer at your fingertips
Has your car refused to serve you? Are you going on a business trip? Or are you planning a quick city break in Krakow and exploring the area on your own? The answer to all these needs is car rental Krakow from Kaizen Rent.
When you rent a car in Krakow, you can use our rental points - located in Krakow:
- 5a Radzikowskiego St., 31-305 Krakow
- Kapitana Mieczysawa Medweckiego 1 Street, 32-083 Kraków - Balice Airport
- or rent a car at any location with delivery to the indicated address
You can rent a car in Krakow at any time in several ways:
- through the website, using the booking form
- by calling the Customer Service hotline +48 76 727 99 99, open 24/7
- by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
- by visiting one of our branches in Cracow
Reservation is always free of charge and without the need to provide card details. You can also cancel your car rental free of charge up to 24 hours before the car pick-up date.
Kaizen Rent: car rental - Krakow for you and the whole family.
At Kaizen Rent car rental in Krakow, you can count on renting a car by choosing from a wide set of car models and classes available on the market. Starting from smaller B-class models, such as Toyota Yaris, through family-type city cars or more luxurious cars (C, D, SUV classes), to family vans or small cargo cars (R,M,N,T classes).
Cars from Kaizen Rent in Krakow are new, covered by 24-hour assistance and richly equipped, so that your trip will run safely and comfortably. You can use the car to move around Poland, but also to go to the EU or Schengen zone after buying the appropriate permit. When you rent a car for a period of 1 to 30 days, you rent a car without a kilometer limit.
What are the most common reasons for renting a car in Cracow?
- Sightseeing in and around the city of Krakow. It can be a few days trip or longer lasting several weeks
- Replacement car. Replacing with a rental car your own car, which is too malfunctioning or under repair, or perhaps too small to comfortably accommodate the whole family.
- If your car is damaged in a collision or accident, a common option is to rent a replacement car from the perpetrator's liability. We write in detail about this form of rental here
- Company car rental. Depending on the situation, sometimes for a short time, and sometimes even for several months.
Medium-term car rental - Krakow
If you need a car that will cover hundreds of kilometers with you not just one day, but will accompany you for a month or more? Perhaps you run your own business and need a car for yourself or your employees, for several months? Long-term car rental in Krakow, even for several months, is available to do it right away. Kaizen Rent will not leave you in need and will rent you a car for a longer period of time, even within a few hours. Ask us about medium-term rentals.
Rental of cars and vans
Choose the car you are interested in: Passenger, commercial, manual or automatic. A wide selection of models in classes:
B, C, D, SUV, R, M, N
Why our clients recommend us
I recommend this company very good contact from the beginning until the end of the car rental.
Very nice professional service.April 2022Anna
Full professionalism - friendly and fast service, very good phone contact, new car. Definitely recommend.May 2022Jolanta Kuza
Timely base and pick-up of the car at the designated place by friendly drivers. Very good contact with the hotline. RECOMMEND 👍 😃. The only thing to comment on is the manufacturer of the car - Toyota Corolla, cracking paint on a new car ?????? Other than that, convenience and economy on the plus side 🙂May 2022Lusi J
Currently my favorite rental company in Krakow, prices attractive and cars in good condition. In the past I once had a problem of the kind of longer wait for a car, which by mistake went to the airport instead of the center, but as for the rental and return procedure itself I am satisfied and without hesitation I return here.June 2022Arek Olek
miła obsługa, czysty samochód, wszystko punktualnie - jak najbardziej polecam7 luty 2023shaaky
Wynajmowałam samochód z OC sprawcy. Otrzymałam auto o podobnej klasie, z dobrym wyposażeniem, czyste, bez wad. Kierowca przyjechał o wyznaczonej godzinie, a wszelkie formalności ,w tym upoważnienia etc mogłam wcześniej przesłać na adres mailowy wypożyczalni. Przy oddaniu auta, można na spokojnie dogadać się z kierowcą, nie ma żadnych problemów, odbiór auta to czysta formalność. Obsługa miła, rzeczowa i kompetentna. Zarówno kierowcy, jak i obsługa telefoniczna. Polecam.Daria Kieruzel
Frequently asked questions about car rental in Krakow
Can I rent a hybrid at Kazien Rent in Krakow?
At Kaizen Rent Krakow, we make sure that our fleet consists of new cars, up to two years old. We try to go with the flow of the eco trend, hence you can find hybrid cars in our rental offer.
The representative of the C class is the Toyota Corolla with automatic transmission. This aspiring to the upper class compact sedan with a representative character will be ideal for travel or as a company car.
Lexus NX Hybrid is one of the most popular premium SUVs. This expressive crossover distinguished by its muscular chassis will pass the test with purpose as a family rental car.
What are Meet&Greet points and where can I find them?
As a rental company Kaizen Rent, we serve all airports in Poland. At four of them we have our branches (Warsaw, Gdansk, Krakow, Katowice). At the remaining airports, car rental is done through the Meet&Greet system. You reserve a car by phone or via the Internet, and our driver delivers the car to the parking lot in front of the airport or picks it up from there. Meet&Greet points operate in:
- Wroclaw airport
- Poznan airport
- Warsaw Modlin airport
- Szczecin Goleniow airport
- Bydgoszcz airport
- Lublin Świdnik airport
- Łódź airport
- Olsztyn airport
- Rzeszów Jasionka airport